Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Brighton!

Brighton, Brighton, Brighton! I was in desperate need to get out of the city last week--so Laura and I bought tickets, along with some other awesome people, and we got on a train headed to the coast. The train ride itself was pretty wonderful. The scenery was nice and it was only an hour long ride. Before I knew it, we were there.


We got to the beach and...surprise--pebbles! I was wearing, like the majority of us, the totally wrong shoes. We braved the stones walking, slipping, sliding--anyway we could get to the water. We finally got to the water and it was so beautiful. We broke out the bubbles that we had bought from a store while we walked. It was one of the best days I've ever had. I know that I've been saying that a lot--but...this will be a day I look back to forever.



We finished up our day at the beach with drinking! We stopped by the place called the Quadrant (with much debate that the sign outside actually said "the Grandma"). The upstairs had an awesome atmosphere and I had THE BEST drink since I've been here. Bulmers Irish Cider. I had the crushed red berries and lime version--it was delicious! If I can find some at the duty free store at the airport--I'm so buying a liter! Mmmmmm..


No comments:

Post a Comment